STX X10 U Unstrung Head
2012 | 8370-2
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- The STX X10 Unstrung Head has the signature STX trestle sidewall design to provide extra strength and stiffness while keeping the head lightweight.
- Multiple stringing holes for easier stringing.
- Meets all NCAA and NFHS specifications.
|Specifications:||Universal||The measurement requirements which the head meets. NCAA, NFHS or Universal measurements are the standard specifications.|
|Weight:||5.1 Ounces||The weight of the unstrung head, measured in ounces.|
|Offset:||STX Foward Cant||How the offset of the head is formed (the method of having the top of the head sit below the throat of the head for easier ground balls).|
|Mesh:||Unstrung||(Strung heads only) The mesh type factory strung on the head.|
|Warranty:||60 Days||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
Comlax Says: The X10 is 10% stiffer than the XCalibur and the signature STX trestle sidewall provides extra stiffness and durability. Additional stringing holes for easier stringing and STX`s Forward Cant™ also play here. Compliant for NCAA and NFHS play