Maverik Tank U Unstrung Head
2015 | 17172-1
Tank U Head Unstrung is rated
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Retail price restricted to manufacturer imposed pricing policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Level 5 Bottom Rail
- New 4 Strut Design for maximum rail support
- True From Technology
- Two Screw Holes for added security
- Wide face design for intercepting passes
- Legal for all levels
|Specifications:||Universal||The measurement requirements which the head meets. NCAA, NFHS or Universal measurements are the standard specifications.|
|Weight:||160 Grams||The weight of the unstrung head, measured in ounces.|
|Mesh:||Unstrung||(Strung heads only) The mesh type factory strung on the head.|
|Warranty:||6 Months||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
The Maverik Tank Head is new for 2015 and is designed for the ultimate defender. It will provide you with power as well as deliver intimidating checks, and effortlessly scooping ground balls. Maverik's new 4-strut design leads the way by making the head extremely durable. Their Level 5 bottom rail is what really makes scooping ground balls easily, and their wide face design is ideal for getting your head into passing lanes to pick off passes!
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Rated 2 out of
breaks REALY easy
i have had two of these is about 6 months. the top rail always seems to snap, but while it works it really is a loose ball and pass vacuum.
Date published: 2016-04-30