The Mark 2A is built for attack, giving offensive players exceptional control, quick hands, and accurate shots.
- 162 grams
- Most recommended for attack
- Universal spec
Mark 2A Head
- Better ball control. – We engineered the Mark 2A with a lower side profile and slightly pinched face shape that gives you unmatched control when cradling vertically.
- Speed and accuracy. – The Mark 2A features a larger offset and a slightly flatter scoop to give offensive players a quicker and more accurate release.
- Light and stiff. – The Mark 2A is both light and stiff giving you faster hands, powerful shots and the accuracy you need to hit your target.
- Accuracy. Power. Ball retention. – Their signature low pocket is designed for quick feeds, vertical cradling, and tight inside shots.
- Be a threat. – The low pocket placement maximizes control when cradling vertically and the right amount of whip gives you accuracy from anywhere on the field.
- Customizable and adjustable. – With 29 stringing holes on each sidewall, we’ve made it easier than ever to string up and customize the perfect pocket.
Type 3 Mesh
- More control. – Twistex™ Technology increases elasticity and texture in the yarns. This gives Type 3 the perfect amount of stretch and feel for ultimate control.
- More accuracy. – Adding twist to the yarns before they are knit creates a more compact construction with a rigid backbone for ultimate consistency.
- More speed. – Twistex™ Technology allows us to make Type 3 15% thinner and lighter than Type 2 while maintaining durability and a rigid backbone for your pocket.