STX Stallion HD Gloves
2014 | 13893-2
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Built with dual density High Def Polymer
- Integrated cuff system
- Iso thumb technology for 360 degrees of flexibility
- Palm wraps around side of hand to eliminate seams
- Expansion joint fingers, floating knuckle system, and domed knuckle protection foe enhanced finger flexibility
- Anti bacterial liner reduces odor
|Manufacturer:||STX||The company who produced the glove.|
|Weight:||6.08 Ounces||The total weight of a single glove; weight in ounces. (standard size weighed: Adult 13", Youth 10")|
|Exterior Material:||HD Polymer||The material used on the top of the glove and around the exterior (does not include the palm).|
|Padding:||Dual Density Foam||The material used to pad the glove.|
|Wrist Protection:||Integrated Cuff||The number of padded layers which protect the wrist.|
|Warranty:||30 Days||The period of time which the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
The STX Stallion HD Gloves are built with dual-density High Def Polymer for a lightweight, but extremely protective glove. It also features Iso-thumb technology for 360 degree flexibility. Its sleek new wrap design will be worn by most of the top collegiate teams this year. Additionally, if you look to the wrist, there is no wrist roll! The STX Stallion is a true top-of-the line glove and is recommended for serious players, high school through college.