STX Stallion Unstrung Head
2012 | 8366-2
Stallion Unstrung Head is rated
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- The STX Stallion Strung Head is engineered for strength and stability for the advanced all around midfielder.
- The C-Channel technology provides extra strength at the face-off X, on ground balls, and checks.
- The sidewall braces provide extra stability on outsode shots and ground balls.
|Specifications:||NFHS||The measurement requirements which the head meets. NCAA, NFHS or Universal measurements are the standard specifications.|
|Weight:||4.7 Ounces||The weight of the unstrung head, measured in ounces.|
|Offset:||STX Forward Cant||How the offset of the head is formed (the method of having the top of the head sit below the throat of the head for easier ground balls).|
|Mesh:||Unstrung||(Strung heads only) The mesh type factory strung on the head.|
|Warranty:||60 Days||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
ComLax Manager Kyle Minaker says: K18 Kyle Harrison himself was the major influence for the design of STX`s newest head the Stallion. This head is geared for the all-around midfielder. The new C channel technology enhances durability for a face off middie along with maintaining the design for an offensive powerhouse. The unique sidewall design steers the head towards a higher pocket but STX has also given many sidewall holes to string to your preference. For you face off players this head has been proven to be able to pinch and pop over 100 more attempts than any other face off specific head!
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Rated 5 out of
Stallion middfield and attack
The stallion is an amazing head! I play middfield and attack. I like the stallion especially for face offs and the ability to make crisp passes. It's a tough head so it can make hard checks stiff for ground balls.
Date published: 2014-06-28