Brine RP3 X Unstrung Head
2014 | 15868-2
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- The Pannell head is reinforced with our strategic Core-Tech sidewall design
- Core-Tech design has precision-engineered depths in the sidewall to control the amount of flex and cut weight
- With a tight face shape, you get the best possible ball control in the pocket and a consistent channel release
- Maximum string holes provide a completely customized pocket placement
|Specifications:||Universal||The measurement requirements which the head meets. NCAA, NFHS or Universal measurements are the standard specifications.|
|Weight:||140 Grams||The weight of the unstrung head, measured in ounces.|
|Offset:||TruOffset||How the offset of the head is formed (the method of having the top of the head sit below the throat of the head for easier ground balls).|
|Mesh:||Unstrung||(Strung heads only) The mesh type factory strung on the head.|
|Warranty:||6 Months||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
For 2014, Brine teamed up with Rob Pannell, all-time NCAA points leader, to create a head that will really help you put points on the board! The RP3 head is reinforced with Brine's strategic Core-Tech sidewall design, which has has precision-engineered depths in the sidewall to control the amount of flex, as well as cut the weight. The tight face shape gets you the best possible ball control in the pocket, along with a consistent release. Also, the RP3 head has the maximum amount of string holes to provide a completely customized pocket placement!
PRODUCT Q & A
Do you offer stringing services? If so what are your stringing options? Thank you very much.
Contact us for any questions regarding custom stringing. 866-929-6699
Date published: 2016-05-20