Maverik Centrik U Unstrung Head
2015 | 19240-2
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Retail price restricted to manufacturer imposed pricing policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Level 4 Bottom Rail is designed with a mid to high pocket for added power and consistent hold
- Narrow throat for increased ball control
- 3-Strut design to optimize stiffness without sacrificing weight
- Made in the USA using premium materials, superior quality control and unrivaled testing
- Meets both NFHS and NCAA specifications
|Specifications:||Universal||The measurement requirements which the head meets. NCAA, NFHS or Universal measurements are the standard specifications.|
|Weight:||4.9 Ounces||The weight of the unstrung head, measured in ounces.|
|Offset:||Level 4 Bottom Rail||How the offset of the head is formed (the method of having the top of the head sit below the throat of the head for easier ground balls).|
|Mesh:||Unstrung||(Strung heads only) The mesh type factory strung on the head.|
|Warranty:||30 Days||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
Maverik Centrik U Head
The Maverik Centrik Head is the newest release in a long line of powerhouse heads from Maverik. Maverik designs the Centrik Head to be used at both ends of the field. The Centrik will give the player the ball control and shot velocity to play offense, but also offers defenders a super durable head that won't let them down!
Maverik Centrik Head Performance
Maverik has featured plenty of their top designs in the Centrik for 2015. Their Level 4 Bottom Rail is featured to offer you a mid-to-high pocket placement that will maximize the hold in your pocket. Also added is a new 3 Strut Design from Maverik that helps the Centrik to maintain the perfect weight-stiffness ratio. The narrow throat design will help you to control all shots and passes, and finally the multiple stringing holes make for great customized stringing options!