The Mark 2D features an ultra-stiff construction and wider face shape designed for harder checks and better ground ball control.
- 183 grams
- Recommended for defense
- Universal spec
Mark 2D Head
- Stiffer is better. – By identifying high-impact areas, StirngKing used material more efficiently to create a tougher head that won’t weigh you down.
- Better for ground balls. – Attack the ball from any angle knowing your head was engineered to give you every advantage possible.
- Lighter is better. – Removing material from low-stress areas gives you a lighter head for faster hands and harder checks.
- Accuracy. Power. Ball retention. – StringKing’s signature high pocket is designed with added hold for great control and horizontal cradling.
- Control ground balls. Control the game. The H pocket is designed to control ground balls, maintain possession under pressure, and throw sharper outlet passes.
- Customizable and adjustable. – 29 stringing holes on each sidewall allow for endless customization, while the adjustable shooters and bottom lace make it easy to fine-tune your pocket.
Type 3 Mesh
- More control. – Twistex™ Technology increases elasticity and texture in the yarns. This gives Type 3 the perfect amount of stretch and feel for ultimate control.
- More accuracy. – Adding twist to the yarns before they are knit creates a more compact construction with a rigid backbone for ultimate consistency.
- More speed. – Twistex™ Technology allows StringKing to make Type 3 15% thinner and lighter than Type 2 while maintaining durability and a rigid backbone for your pocket.