Brine Mantra 3 Strung Head
2015 | 19083-44
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Retail price restricted to manufacturer imposed pricing policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Have ultimate control with a curved top-to-bottom sidewall design that provides a consistent pocket depth
- The rounded ball stop area provides ultimate ball retention
- Brine’s Mirror Tech creates symmetry in the sidewall rails, reducing thickness and maintaining strength
- Maximum TruOffset increases ball control and power
- Strung with paramount pocket
|Specifications:||USLA and IFWLA||The measurement requirements which the head meets. NCAA or International measurements are the standard specifications.|
|Weight:||7.4 Ounces||The weight of the unstrung head, measured in ounces.|
|Offset:||TruOffset||How the offset of the head is formed (the method of having the top of the head sit below the throat of the head for easier ground balls).|
|Pocket:||Paramount||(Strung heads only) The style of pocket which has been factory strung.|
|Warranty:||6 Months||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
The Brine Mantra III Women's Head is the latest installment of the highly successful Mantra head line from Brine. This head comes pre-strung for your convenience. Brine features their Maximum Tru Offset design to provide the player with ultimate ball control and shot power. The inner and outer sidewall mirror each other because of Brine's Mirror Tech design, this maintains it's durability and also cuts back on total weight! Order now to pick up one of the top performing women's lacrosse heads on the market!