Brine Mantra 3 Flip Grip Complete Stick Black Out Edition
2015 | 16859-44
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Retail price restricted to manufacturer imposed pricing policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Brine’s Mirror Tech creates symmetry in the sidewall rails, reducing thickness and maintaining strength
- Maximum TruOffset increases ball control and power
- Flip grip shape features 2 widths allowing you to choose your ultimate comfort
- Full size diameter provides ultimate stick control
- Enhanced super-light composite technology makes this Brine’s lightest composite yet
- Comfort-Grip finish provides better grip in poor weather conditions
|Head:||Mantra 3||The style of head attached to the shaft.|
|Shaft:||Mantra Flip Grip Shaft||The shaft which is attached to the head.|
|Pocket:||Paramount||The pocket style factory strung on the head.|
|Length:||42 Inches||The overall length of the stick measured in inches (measured with the head attached to the shaft).|
|Warranty:||6 Months||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
Brine Mantra III Flip Grip Women's Complete Lacrosse Stick
The Brine Mantra III Flip Grip Women's Complete Lacrosse Stick is the easiest solution for your new lax stick needs. It features a pre-assembled and strung combination of the Brine Mantra III head and the Brine Flip Grip shaft. The Mantra II head features Mirror-Tech sidewall from Brine, giving you a super strong head that looks great, and the Maximum TruOffset is ideal for controllimg your shots and passes, as well as increasing power. Brine's Flip Grip Shaft uses two different shaft widths, allowing the player to choose the hand placement that is most comfortable for her. Finally, the Flip Grip shaft is finished with a comfort grip to give you a great feel for the stick!
PRODUCT Q & A
Is this pocket good for a high school girl?
This is a top of the line stick. It would work just fine for a high school aged girl.
Date published: 2017-02-14