Brine Mantra 2 Strung Head
2013 | 9564-44
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Designated string holes for superior pocket placement.
- Features a unique 2-shot color application for enhanced customization.
- Updated ballstop area provides optimal retention and a smooth transition.
- Meets US Lacrosse specifications.
|Specifications:||US Lacrosse||The measurement requirements which the head meets. NCAA or International measurements are the standard specifications.|
|Manufacturer:||Brine||The company which produces the head.|
|Weight:||6.6 Ounces||The weight of the unstrung head, measured in ounces.|
|Offset:||Maximum Offset||How the offset of the head is formed (the method of having the top of the head sit below the throat of the head for easier ground balls).|
|Pocket:||Paramount Pocket||(Strung heads only) The style of pocket which has been factory strung.|
|Warranty:||6 Months||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
Brine set out to design a head that can showcase customization and performance in the women`s game and BOOM the Mantra 2 was born! The Mantra 2 offers Brine`s patented 2shot design that injects two colors throughout the head for customization like never before. Brine also added a ton of stringing holes throughout the sidewall to allow for superior pocket placement while working in tandem with the new Paramount Pocket from Brine. With a great offset and updated ball stop to help increase ball retention will have you dodging everyone and not thining twice about ripping the twine.