Brine Eraser II Unstrung Goalie Head
2014 | 16829-2
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Retail price restricted to manufacturer imposed pricing policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Strategic Core Tech sidewall provides the additional stiffness and strength that goalies need
- Offset sidewall improves accuracy and control for outlet passes
- TruOffset design helps improve control and performance
- Multiple sidewall holes for custom stringing
|Specifications:||Universal||The measurement requirements which the head meets. NCAA, NFHS, or Universal measurements are the standard specifications.|
|Manufacturer:||Brine||The company which produces the head.|
|Offset:||TruOffset||How the offset of the head is formed (the method of having the top of the head sit below the throat of the head for easier ground balls).|
|Mesh:||Unstrung||(Strung heads only) The mesh type factory strung on the head.|
|Warranty:||6 Months||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
The Brine Eraser II Goalie Head is designed to live up to its name and make the scorecard look like someone took an eraser to it. Brine features technologies to reduce weight, improve control, and allow you to customize the Eraser II however you'll want. Brine's Tru Offset design will improve your control when you have possession, and the open sidewall is where Brine has been able to reduce the weight of the head. The high amount of sidewall holes enable you to customize your pocket to sit wherever is best for you!