Brine Cyber X Unstrung Head
2013 | 12714-2
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Reinforced sidewalls for a stronger and more durable head
- Wide face for easy ground balls and occupying space in passing lanes
- Defensmen's Dream
- Legal for both Ncaa and NFHS play
|Specifications:||Universal||The measurement requirements which the head meets. NCAA, NFHS or Universal measurements are the standard specifications.|
|Weight:||5.4 Ounces||The weight of the unstrung head, measured in ounces.|
|Offset:||TruOffset||How the offset of the head is formed (the method of having the top of the head sit below the throat of the head for easier ground balls).|
|Mesh:||Ultra Mesh||(Strung heads only) The mesh type factory strung on the head.|
|Warranty:||6 Months||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
ComLax Says: Defense wins championships and Brine recognized this and set out to redesign the Cyber in 2013 for one of the best defensive heads in the game. The NEW Cyber offers the same cross beam construction in the sidewall to strengthen the head from the scoop all the way through the throat. A wider face will have defenders drooling to take up more space as they get the sticks in the passing lane. The throat has been designed to reduce excess material and remain lightweight while providing a secure connection with two screw holes on the back of the head.