Brine Clutch Elite 30" Shaft
2014 | 16862-2
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Retail price restricted to manufacturer imposed pricing policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Faster shots, passes, and dodges are all direct results of less
- Engineered with new SL1 Alloy to make it one of Brine’s lightest and fastest shafts
- Speed gets there first. Speed wins
|Weight:||160 grams||The weight of the shaft without a head attached.|
|Material:||SL1 Alloy||The materials used to construct the product.|
|Grip:||No Grip||Refers to the texture on the shaft which does or does not provide grip.|
|Length:||30 Inches||The length of the shaft measured in inches.|
|Warranty:||6 Months||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
Brine Clutch Elite Dyed Lacrosse Head & True Alloy 2.0 Shaft
We have plenty of talented lacrosse experts here at Comlax, and they've been turning out custom dyed heads from all the big time companies. These dyed Brine Clutch Elite heads are each one-of-a-kind and are carefully dyed and strung here at Comlax. Each head is combined with a True Alloy 2.0 Shaft to provide you with an already assembled, completely custom stick!
*PLEASE NOTE THAT PRICING WILL RELY ON HOW MANY DYES WERE USED AND THE INTRICACY OF THE STRINGING*