Cascade R Matte Helmet
2015 | 13998-2
R Matte Helmet is rated
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Cascade R features an aggressive design that conveys speed power and performance
- The R has hands down the most advanced impact management system Cascade has ever created
- The dual SevenTech and Poron XRD liner system addresses both high and low energy impacts
- The Cascade R is a high performance game changer that lets you concentrate on your next move, and not be inhibited by the last hit
- Cascade R-Series Mask features new sight lines for better vision and reduced weight
|Weight:||40.32 Ounces||The weight of the helmet with mask attached, weighed in ounces.|
|Size Adjustable:||Fully Adjustable||Ability for size adjustment.|
|Helmet Certifications:||NOCSAE||Certifications held by the product.|
|Padding:||Seven Technology and Poron X rd||Type of internal padding.|
|Shell Material:||SuperMono R||Type of material the protective shell is made of.|
|Warranty:||1 Year||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
Comlax Says: The Cascade R is a lighter helmet than previous versions and the design is a mix between the original CPX and the popular Pro7 model. As you look at the shell, the ridge on the back is to help balance the overall weight of the helmet, creating better weight distribution instead of making the helmet front-heavy, which was an issue in the Pro 7 with certain customers we heard from. The inside uses the same technology as the Pro 7 with the SevenTech liner system - a must have to prevent concussions. The helmet can be adjusted from XS all the way up to XL, so no more worrying about holding onto size pads! This version of the helmet, in particular, has a matte paint with a black cage!
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Rated 5 out of
fits my 11 year olds head. Adjustment is nice. Sight lines are nice. Good weight to protection.
Date published: 2016-03-06