The Cascade LX Women's Lacrosse Headgear is a holistic solution with an integrated goggle that meets the new ASTM standard for goggles and headgear. Specifically designed for women’s lacrosse, its proven protection, customizable fit system, and lightweight, ventilated design make it easy to be protected on the field.
- One size fits most. Adjustable and Customizable
- Meets ASTM 3137 for Headgear
- Meets ASTM 3077 for Goggles
- Flexible Shell
Key Features of the Cascade LX
- INTEGRATED GOGGLE: The integrated goggle system increases face comfort and improves user experience with an easy ability to gear up compared to separate goggles and headgear.
- FIT SYSTEM: Interchangeable cheek pads and the rear adjustable strap provide a dialed in fit for different head shapes and sizes. Designed for play with either mid-high or low pony tails.
- PROTECTION: Poron XRD offers maximum comfort with the ability to dissipate forces experienced upon impact.
- FLEXIBLE SHELL: The LX outer shell is tough on impact, but still maintains the flexibility required by the ASTM Standard. The outer shell also has plenty of room for team customization.