East Coast Dyes Carbon 40" Shaft
2015 | 19125-2
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Retail price restricted to manufacturer imposed pricing policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- The East Coast Dyes Carbon Shaft features cutting edge composite materials and manufacturing processes to ensure the highest quality and performance
- Featuring East Coast Dyes FLEX 5 Technology that will increase shot speed, snap and feel
- Textured Grip for maximum grip and feel
- Octagonal shape with slightly concave sides for the perfect feel in your hands
|Weight:||210 Grams||The weight of the shaft without a head attached.|
|Material:||Carbon Composite||The materials used to construct the product.|
|Grip:||Textured Grip||Refers to the texture on the shaft which does or does not provide grip.|
|Length:||40 Inches||The length of the shaft measured in inches.|
|End Cap:||Rubber||The style of end cap included on the shaft.|
|Warranty:||6 Months||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
East Coast Dyes Carbon Goalie Shaft
East Coast Dyes has made their first move into the handle market with their Carbon shaft. Made from advanced materials, the Carbon maintains a super light weight, and still boasts impressive durability.
East Coast Dyes equipped the Carbon Shaft with their proprietary REACT Technology. This technology, combined with the advanced lightweight materials, allows the Carbon to flex during shots, passing and cradling to help improve shot speed and response. To ensure that there is no slippage the ECD Carbon features a textured, matte finish that offers the perfect grip.