East Coast Dyes Carbon 30" Shaft
2015 | 19123-2
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Retail price restricted to manufacturer imposed pricing policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- The East Coast Dyes Carbon Shaft features cutting edge composite materials and manufacturing processes to ensure the highest quality and performance
- Featuring East Coast Dyes FLEX 5 Technology that will increase shot speed, snap and feel
- Textured Grip for maximum grip and feel
- Octagonal shape with slightly concave sides for the perfect feel in your hands
|Weight:||174 Grams||The weight of the shaft without a head attached.|
|Material:||Carbon Composite||The materials used to construct the product.|
|Grip:||Textured Grip||Refers to the texture on the shaft which does or does not provide grip.|
|Length:||30 Inches||The length of the shaft measured in inches.|
|Warranty:||6 Months||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
East Coast Dyes Carbon Attack/Middie Lacrosse Shaft
East Coast Dyes (ECD) Lacrosse made their move into the lacrosse handle market with the Carbon shaft. Made from advanced materials, the Carbon weighed just 169 grams during our in-house test, and still boasts impressive durability.
East Coast Dyes equipped the Carbon Shaft with their proprietary REACT Technology. This technology, combined with the advanced lightweight materials, allows the Carbon to flex during shots, passing and cradling to help improve shot speed and response. To ensure that there is no slippage the ECD Carbon features a textured, matte finish that offers the perfect grip.