Brine RP3 King 30" Shaft
2014 | 15871-2
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Made for and designed with MLL All Star Rob Pannel
- The Pannel King is powered by Brine’s exclusive Magnum grade material for pro level performance and the best strength to weight ratio in the brine line
- A pro level shaft made for advanced players
|Weight:||5.99 Ounces||The weight of the shaft without a head attached.|
|Material:||Magnesium||The materials used to construct the product.|
|Grip:||Smooth||Refers to the texture on the shaft which does or does not provide grip.|
|Length:||30 Inches||The length of the shaft measured in inches.|
|Warranty:||6 Months||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
The Brine RP3 King Magnum Lacrosse Shaft is a pro-level shaft that is ultra light and ultra durable. This shaft gives you the best strength-to-weight ratio in Brine's line and was designed in cooperation with Rob Pannell, the all-time NCAA points leader. The "King Pannell" is powered by Brines exclusive Magnum grade material to give it that pro-level performance. The Brine RP3 shaft offers the perfect balance of lightweight and durability.