Brine King V Arm Guards
2014 | 16850-2
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Retail price restricted to manufacturer imposed pricing policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Five-piece anatomical construction
- Aeroshield foam absorbs impacts
- Ventilator Fresh sleeve technology
- No-Slip Gel Print
|Padding:||Aeroshield Foam||The material used to provide padding.|
|Adjustable Straps:||Two||The number of adjustable straps to tighten the pad/guard on the arm.|
|Warranty:||6 Months||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
Brine King V Arm Guard Features
The Brine King V Arm Guards offer top end protection for those players who are playing at a competitive level and need extra protection against those strong stick checks. The 5-piece anatomical construction is designed to contour to the arm, giving you a completely natural fit and feel. Brine uses their Aeroshield Foam to provide you with super lightweight protection for the length of your arm, and the No Slip Gel Print on the inside sleeve ensures that as you play, everything stays in place! Finally, Brine added their Ventilator Fresh Sleeve that works to wick away moisture, while also eliminating stench causing bacteria!
|Lacrosse Arm Protection Sizing Guide
||Height (ft / in)
||4' 3" - 4' 6"
||50 - 90
||6 - 10
||4' 6" - 5' 6"
||90 - 150
||11 - 13
||5' 6" - 6'+
||150 - 200+
||14 - 17+
|Use this chart as a general guide.