Brine Dynasty Cinch Shaft
2015 | 16876-44
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Retail price restricted to manufacturer imposed pricing policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Updated the Cinch to incorporate into the Dynasty family
- Featuring a “women’s diameter” for fast hand speed
- Taper shape near the top for optimal hand placement
- Comfort-Grip finish provides better grip in poor weather conditions
|Material:||Composite||The materials used to construct the product.|
|Grip:||Comfort Grip||Refers to the texture on the shaft which does or does not provide grip.|
|Length:||32 Inches||The length of the shaft measured in inches.|
|End Cap:||Rubber||The style of end cap included on the shaft.|
|Warranty:||6 Months||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
The Brine Dynasty Cinch Shaft is brand new in 2015 and if it wasn't already clear, the Cinch gear has now been incorporated into Brine's Dynasty line. The Dynasty Cinch features a "women's diameter" which is smaller and intended for fast hand speed that is directly catered to a woman's size. The Cinch also has a tapered section towards the top of the handle so that you can easily find your ideal hand position. Also, Brine has featured their Comfort Grip finish to the stick, giving you a better feel for the handle, especially in poor weather!