Brine Clutch III X Unstrung Head
2014 | 13303-2
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Core Tech keeps stiffness in in key flex zones so the head stays shape to give you better accuracy and durability
- Redesigned and revamped face shape strengthens the amount of hold in your pocket
- 2 Shot molded sidewalls lets you customize the color of your Clutch III to your liking
- Meets both NCAA and NFHS standards
|Specifications:||Universal||The measurement requirements which the head meets. NCAA, NFHS or Universal measurements are the standard specifications.|
|Weight:||140 Grams||The weight of the unstrung head, measured in ounces.|
|Offset:||TruOffset||How the offset of the head is formed (the method of having the top of the head sit below the throat of the head for easier ground balls).|
|Mesh:||Unstrung||(Strung heads only) The mesh type factory strung on the head.|
|Warranty:||6 Months||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
The 3rd version of the Brine Clutch head is the Brine Clutch III! This head is an absolute go to for advanced attack and middies. It is primarily used by players with stronger shots. It adds more whip as the Core-Tech adds stiffness which releases during the shot. A force to be reckoned with on face offs and ground balls as well!