Brine Blueprint X Unstrung Head
2012 | 7916-2
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Designed for all positions
- TruOffset gives ultimate hold
- Narrow face for increased ball retention
- Meets NFHS and NCAA requirements
|Specifications:||Universal||The measurement requirements which the head meets. NCAA, NFHS or Universal measurements are the standard specifications.|
|Weight:||4.6 Ounces||The weight of the unstrung head, measured in ounces.|
|Offset:||TruOffset||How the offset of the head is formed (the method of having the top of the head sit below the throat of the head for easier ground balls).|
|Mesh:||Unstrung||(Strung heads only) The mesh type factory strung on the head.|
|Warranty:||6 Month||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
The Blueprint attracts players of any position. It has the face of a clutch with a redesigned sidewall pattern to add durability along with style. The narrow face will add cradling ability and shot accuracy for those offensive threats. The wider top of the head gives defensemen room to pick off skip passes over the middle of the defensive zone.