Warrior Blade Pro X6 Unstrung Head
2012 | 9535-2
Blade Pro X6 Unstrung Head is rated
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Developed by Pro players Alex Smith and Geoff Snider
- A great mid-fielder head that excels in both zones of play
- Scoop angle makes ground balls easier to handle
- X6 designation - legal under NCAA rules only
|Specifications:||NCAA||The measurement requirements which the head meets. NCAA, NFHS or Universal measurements are the standard specifications.|
|Weight:||5.0 Ounces||The weight of the unstrung head, measured in ounces.|
|Offset:||Minimal||How the offset of the head is formed (the method of having the top of the head sit below the throat of the head for easier ground balls).|
|Mesh:||Unstrung||(Strung heads only) The mesh type factory strung on the head.|
|Warranty:||6 Months||The period of time the product is under the manufacturer's warranty.|
A head truly for midfielders and faceoff guys, the shallow offset and sloped sidewall was designed specifically for face-offs so that during face-offs you can edge out opponents by getting underneath theirs for a quicker clamp. The long and narrow pocket channel allows for consistent releases and the scoop angle is perfect for ground balls. The Blade Pro is stiffer than its predecessors with a new plastic that is stronger and will keep the head from becoming soft like guacamole, so this is good for defense as well.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Rated 5 out of
its so baller
it is really baller and you can really depend on it
Date published: 2016-09-10